Gain a competitive advantage with our seamless Catalog Solutions, designed to deliver time-saving tools and valuable information that give prospective customers the confidence they need to contact you and buy.
From powerful publishing tools that integrate your product catalog into your website to sophisticated search capabilities, our catalog solutions let potential customers find the products they want, the way they want. And that’s what leads industrial buyers to close a sale.
Customize your catalog to match the look and feel of your website
Feature part number and keyword searching capabilities on every page
Allow browsing by product category
Offer the buyer multiple ways to evaluate and compare products
Empower your website with our comprehensive catalog solution for managing your online catalog. Your customers gain access to an industrial hybrid of functions guaranteed to meet the demands of their sourcing and information needs to bring them back to your website again and again.
Our catalog solution offers customers results-driven product searches and secure real-time e-commerce while providing you with convenient desktop management of your website to help you sell your products.
- 316ss Stainless Steel Rod
- inline helical gear manufacturer illinois
- digital pressure gauges with 1/2 npt brass connection illinois
- architectural bronze alloy suppliers in illinois
- Novation Uni. Shoe Covers
- special fasteners illinois
- steel head special fasteners illinois
Selling industrial products is the main objective of your website, but if buyers can’t find what they’re looking for, your sales goals go unmet.
When buyers find the items they need on your website, they’re more likely to contact you to purchase those products from your company. Turn your website visitors into customers with a powerful sales conversion tool.
Research shows that when it comes to buying products for an approved design, the parts originally specified by the engineer are purchased 80% of the time.
This comprehensive catalog management solution is comprised of several back-end tools:
- Publishes updates in minutes
- Compatible wiht database applications like Excel
- One central location houses all your product information
- Secure negotiations between buyers and suppliers
- A “Buy Now” option instantly converts RFQs into orders
Control the content of your product catalog
- Add and edit product categories
- Update pricing
- Upload entire catalog or individual product categories
- Export data for editing
- Set-up cross-selling for related products
- Edit form styles, help sections, and search options
View detailed website visitor activity reports
- Summary Reports allow you to view activity by time period including: most popular categories/items, top referring sites, top keyword searches
- Session Reports allow you to view individual user activity including start and end times, user ID, IP address, referring site URL, entry and exit pages, page views, e-commerce actions
- Inquiry Reports include contact name, telephone/email, date/time, and products viewed
Website Manager (CMS - Content Management Solution)
Customize the look and feel of your catalog
- Control all visual elements of your catalog
- A comprehensive Style Guide outlines guidelines for customizing fonts, text, background colors, images, etc.
- Custom button images can be loaded to replace standard buttons
- Control layout styles for home page, drill down pages, and item results pages
- You don’t have to edit code to customize titles, headers and links
You could be losing thousands of dollars or oders each day by not delivering the content necessary to your buyer in the way your buyer wants, quickly and efficiently. Presently, we have successfully implemented hundreds of catalog solutions that have proven profitable. What are you waiting for?
Contact us now to begin taking back the customers you've lost from your competition.